3 Days 2 Nights Tour Chiang Mai to Bangkok Route02
Package Tour Chiang Mai to Bangkok visit the first Elephant hospital of Thailand, the most important temple of Lamphun and Lampang (Wat Phrathat Hariphunchai and Wat Phrathat Lampang Luang), Sukhothai Historical Park, boat trip at Bung Boraped, Wat Kai Temple in Ayuttaya, Ayutthaya World Heritage Historical Park and finish at Bangkok.
Day 1 : Chiang Mai – Lamphun – Lampang – Sukhothai
Pick up and check out from hotel in Chiang Mai. On the way stop by Lamphun to Wat Prathat Hariphunchai where is one of the most important temple in Lamphun. The temple’s origins date from the 11th century but the central stupa is thought to originate in the 9th century. After that visit Elephant Conservation Center (TECC) where cares for more than 50 Asian elephants in a beautiful forest conveniently to visit Hospital and manages Thailand’s first mobile clinic, treating needy elephants. Then, continue to visit Wat Prathat Lam Pang Luang. It is the most important temple in Lam Pang and be the biggest chedi is enshrined according to legend the Buddha once visited the site some 2,500 years ago and donated a hair in the chedi, hire a horse drawn carriage to take you around the temple. Then heading to Sukhothai province to stay overnight. Check in and relax.
- 08.00 Pick up at hotel in Chiang Mai
- Wat Prathat Hariphunchai
- Elephant Conservation Center
- Wat Prathat Lam Pang Luang
- Horse Cart around Wat Prathat Lam Pang Luang
- Stay overnight in Sukhothai town : Thai Thai Sukhothai Gusthouse or Sukhothai Treasure & Spa
Day 2 : Sukhothai – Nakornsawan – Ayuttaya
Check out at the hotel. Visit Sukhothai Historical Park, take a bike ride in the park area to see beautiful old temple and city which remained us how beautiful in the old day. And then heading to Nakornsawan province to enjoy the boat trip at Bung Boraped (the largest freshwater lake in Thailand) After that visit Wat Kai Temple in Ayuttaya to see an ancient temple during the Ayuttaya Kingdom and there are also many monkeys with tame and friendly. Then heading to the hotel to check in in Ayuttaya province.
- 08.30 Pick up at hotel
- Sukhothai Historical Park
- Bung Boraped (Boat trip) in Nakornsawan
- Wat Kai Temple in Ayuttaya
- Stay overnight in Ayuttaya : Hotel Banthai House
Day 3 : Ayuttaya – Bangkok
Pick up at the hotel. On the way, visit Wat Yai Chai Monkol (The Temple of Victory) The large chedi is one of the landmarks of Ayutthaya, by king Naresuan. Beautiful and nice view. After that Wat Mahathat there is part of the Ayutthaya World Heritage Historical Park. it was the religious centre and enshrined relics of the Buddha and its proximity to the Grand Palace. Visit also Wat Phanon Choeng is a Buddhist temple in the city of Ayutthaya, on the east bank of the Chao Phraya River at the south-eastern side of the confluence of the Chao Phraya and Pa Sak rivers before heading to Bangkok. Transfer at the hotel and say good bye.
- 08.30 Pick up at hotel
- Wat Yai Chai Monkol (The Temple of Victory)
- Wat Mahathat
- Wat Phanon Choeng
- Transfer to hotel in Bangkok
- Tour end
|CM to Bangkok 02 : 3 Days 2 Nights Tour Chiang Mai to Bangkok Route 02
3 Days 2 Nights Chiang Mai – Bangkok
|* Other hotel requirement please contact us
A child safety restraint seats (Car seat) are available with advance reservation.
- 3 Days tour from Chiang Mai to Bangkok
- Private tour arranged only for your group.
- Group size 1-2 persons : We use commuter sedan car 4-7 seats with air-condition.
- Group size 3-12 persons : We use commuter van 9-13 seats with air-condition.
- For our Muslim guests, halal meal can usually be arranged. Please notify us on your booking.
- Other languages tour guide are available on request with different rate.
- Accommodation is included.
- Insurance cover medical bills up to a maximum amount of 1,000,000 baht.
Leave A Comment