Bueng Boraphet ‘Beauty of Nakhon Sawan’
Thailand itself has beautiful lake like many other countries. And Bueng Boraphet is one of those.
Bueng Boraphet is a lake in Nakhon Sawan Province. It’s one of the must-go lists. The lake is the biggest fresh water swamp in Thailand. It’s about 200 millions square metres large.
Bueng Boraphet is very peaceful, relaxing, and suitable for those who love nature. You will find yourself in the middle of quiet water and sky. The air is cool.
By going there, you can do many activities, for examples, seeing beautiful pink lotuses, sailing for sightseeing and bird seeing etc. At the lake, there are some rare species of birds, all of which you should see
In fact, there are many separated zones at the lake.
- OTOP Village, where you can purchase some OTOP products.
- Aquarium, where you can see many interesting aquatic animals.
- Alligator Museum, where you will learn more about this type of animal.
- Alligator Theatre, where you will see performances from alligators.
- Restaurant, where you can enjoy having a nice meal with your friends and family.
- Artificial Beach, where you may go and take some nice photos.
Beside, there are also shelters for tourists. Therefore, if you want to have full-time fun, you may want to spend some nights.
How to get there
The lake takes place in Muang County, Ta Ta Kho County, and Chum Saeng County. Now you can believe that it’s really big.
It’s not difficult to get there by driving a car from Bangkok. You just have to follow the Highway No.1 Pahonyothin(Southern Asia Line). If you’re in the right direction, you should pass Jiraprawat Camp and also cross Dechatwong Bridge. Then you will find your way to turn right at the Highway No.225. Just another 8 kilometres after that, you will turn right to get to Bueng Boraphet.
Our services :
Bueng Boraphet Map