4 Days 3 Nights in Lam Pang – Chiang Rai – Phu Chi Fah Tour Package
Package Tour Chiang Mai to Lampang – Chiang Rai visit Wat Chaloem Phra Kiat Phrachomklao Rachanusorn, Wat Rong Khun, Singha Park, Doi Tung Royal Villa & Maefahluang Garde, Doi Maesalong, Chui Fong Tea Plantation, Black House Museum, Doi Pha Tang, Phu Chi Fah
Day 1 : Chiang Mai – Lam Pang – Chiang Rai
Start from Chiang Mai to drive to Lam Pang province. Then visit the ‘Unseen Thailand’ campaign, Wat Chaloem Phra Kiat Phrachomklao Rachanusorn. Thing that makes this temple outstanding and well-known is the beautiful scenery of small white pagodas on the high mountain that are from the make of human faithfull to their beliefs. Then having lunch before depart to Chiang Rai to visit White temple or Wat Rong Khun where is the famous temple in Chiang Rai. The artist Chalermchai Kositpipat created the mural paintings at the Buddha Prateep Temple in London. Continue to visit to Singha Park or Rai Boon Rod, the scenic park in a farm like setting with tea plantations, orchards, trails, a tram & a petting zoo. After that, we will take you to check in at hotel in Chiang Rai town and in the evening, enjoy your night at Chiang Rai’s Night bazaar for your own shopping you will also be able to try local foods here as well as enjoy traditional thai entertainments.
- 07.30 Pick up at hotel
- Departure to Lampang Province and visit to Wat Chaloem Phra Kiat Phrachomklao Rachanusorn
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Departure to Chiang Rai
- Visit to White Temple / Wat Rong Khun
- Visit to Singha Park
- Transfer to hotel in Chiang Rai town – Grand Vista Hotel or similar
Day 2 : Doi Tung – Doi Mae Salong
Pick up at hotel and visit Doi Tung Palace is very stunning, and weather here is cool all year, so that sometimes it is called “The Switzerland of Thailand” and Mae Fah Luang Royal Garden where is plenty with beautiful flowers. After lunch, visit to Doi Mae Salaong for a taste of China without crossing any international borders, head to this atmospheric village perched on the back hills of Chiang Rai. was originally settled by Chinese soldiers who fled communist rule in 1949. Generations later, the descendants and culture of this unique community persists, and the Yunnanese dialect of Chinese still remains the predominant language; residents tend to watch Chinese, rather than Thai. And the highlight is Choui Fong Tea Plantation
- 08.30 Pick up at hotel
- Departure to visit Doi Tung Royal Villa & Maefahluang Garden
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Visit to Doi Maesalong; Sinakarintra Stit Mahasantikhiri Pagoda, Former Chinese National Army Monument Thailand, The Tomb of General Duan Si Wern, Chui Fong Tea Plantation
- Back to hotel, free & easy – Grand Vista Hotel or similar
Day 3 : Black House Museum – Doi Pha Tang – Phu Chi Fah
Morning, start from hotel and departure to Black house Museum where is the collection of wood buildings featuring works by Thawan Duchanee & other contemporary Thai artists. Then we continue to Doi Pha Tang around 2 hours. Doi Pha Tang is a viewing point on top of a high cliff in Thoeng District offers a delightful scene for the river and the sea of mist throughout the year. After that we go to Phu Chi Fah to stay overnight at the guesthouse with the nice view.
- 08.30/09.00 Pick up at hotel
- Departure to visit Black House Museum
- Heading to Doi Pha Tang on Chiang Rai – Teong route
- 12.00 Lunch at local restaurant
- Visit to Doi Pha Tang
- Visit to Phu Chi Fah and stay over night at Phuchifah Guesthouse
- Free & easy – Phu Sawan Resort, Phuchifah or similar
Day 4 : Phu Chi Fah – Departure
Early morning, start from the guesthouse and take a local truck and trek to the top of Phu Chi Fah to see the sunrise; Phu Chi Fah is the highest peak in Thoeng District, 1,628 meters above sea level. It is one of Thailand’s most famous spots to see the stunning view of sunrise! After that we would back to the guesthouse to have a breakfast and check out. Then back to Chiang Rai to transfer at Chiang Rai Airport or return to Chiang Mai town.
- 04.00 Pick up at guest house to a local truck and trek to the top of Phu Chi Fah to see the sunrise
- 09.00 Have a breakfast at guest house
- 10.30 Back to Chiang Rai (2.5 hours)
- Transfer to Chiang Rai airport or Chiang Rai hotel or Chiang Mai hotel
|Chiang Rai Package04 : Lam Pang – Chiang Rai – Phu Chi Fah Tour Package
4 Days Lam Pang – Chiang Rai – Phu Chi Fah Tour Package
- 4 days tour
- Private tour arranged only for your group.
- Group size 1-3 persons : We use commuter sedan car 4-7 seats with air-condition.
- Group size 4-12 persons : We use commuter van 9-12 seats with air-condition.
- This private tour included only a transport and a driver.
- For our Muslim guests, halal meal can usually be arranged. Please notify us on your booking.
- For an English speaking guide, pay extra 1,200 Bath/Day. If you require a guide, please notify us on your booking. (Other languages tour guide are available on request with different rate.)
- Accommodation is not included.
- Insurance cover medical bills up to a maximum amount of 1,000,000 baht.
4 Days Lam Pang – Chiang Rai – Phu Chi Fah Tour Package:
I am interested to go to visit the Phu Chi Fah to see the flying cloud.
please advise me which “month and date” of the year to visit that where weather is pretty cool and beautiful sea of cloud?
I planned to visit Your 4D3N tour package to Chiang Mau/Pui Chi Fa. 8 ppl will arrive Chiang Mai on 27.10.18.
Kindly quote us your best price. We want an English speaking guide.
Our age is 65 to 72. So we want a laisure holiday. No hill climbing.
Chiang Rai Package04 : Lam Pang – Chiang Rai – Phu Chi Fah Tour Package
Tour Included : –
3 Lunch 3 Dinner – where and when?
Accommodation 3 Nights – what hotel?
Tips or Gratuities to driver – how much?