One day Chiang Mai Package all highlights
Visit all the highlight places of Chiang Mai elephant Care, Orchid Farm, Tiger Kingdom, Doi Suthep Temple, Handicraft Village
Overview : Meet a tour guide drive up to Mae rim, the north of chiangmai city visit to Mae Rim elephant Home. Meet the elephant, Feed, Care and Paly with the elephant and learn about the elephant. Wash and Bathing the elephants in the river. You will be able to gain an unforgettable elephant encounter experience here. And lunch at the camp. After that visit Orchid and Butterfly Farm. Visit Tiger Kingdom and get a picture with tiger (Option). Then ahead to the handicraft village, Sankampaeng road is well known of handmade product such as umbrella making, silver ware, lacquer ware, Thai silk, gems stone. Continue to Doi suthep temple 3,500 feet above the sea level. Where the relics of the Buddha contains in the golden pagoda. Enjoy the panoramic of the city and sunset view up there.
- 8:30 Pick up at hotel/Guesthouse/Airport/Railway station
- 9:45 Learn how to prepare healthy food for the Elephants
- 10:15 Elephant feeding and bathing
- 11:20 Lunch
- 12:00 Visit orchid and buterfly farm
- 12.30 Visit Tiger kingdom (optional)
- 14:30 Sankampaeng Handicraft village
- 17:00 Doi Suthep Temple
- 19:00 Back to Hotel
|Package01 : One Day Chiang Mai Package all highlights|
Chiang Mai Package all highlights
|* Hotel requirement please contact us
A child safety restraint seats (Car seat) are available with advance reservation.
- Full day tour
- Private tour arranged only for your group.
- Group size 1-2 persons : We use commuter sedan car 4-7 seats with air-condition.
- Group size 3-12 persons : We use commuter van 9-13 seats with air-condition.
- This private tour included only a transport and a driver.
- For our Muslim guests, halal meal can usually be arranged. Please notify us on your booking.
- We use English speaking guide (Other languages tour guide are available on request with different rate, please notify us on your booking.)
- Accommodation is not included.
- Insurance cover medical bills up to a maximum amount of 1,000,000 baht.
4 pax interested on this tour on 20/12. may i know how much of the Elephant Riding 1 hours (optional) n Tiger kingdom (optional)? do i need to pay guide / driver tips, if yes how much?
thank for your reply
Need to book for Chiangmai and want one tour guide for 5 days, able to speak English
And also help me to book hotel
Nice to see such a great variety of tours offered on your website