Trekking in Doi Suthep: A Thrilling Adventure Awaits
Create Unforgettable Memories with Trekking in Doi Suthep
Start your trek on the Monk Trail, visiting the serene Wat Pha Lat. Continue your trekking in Doi Suthep, hiking up to the iconic Doi Suthep Temple
Embark on an Unforgettable Trekking in Doi Suthep Adventure
Set out on a full-day Trekking in Doi Suthep journey through the mesmerizing Doi Suthep-Pui National Park. Our intimate group tour is led by an experienced, licensed English-speaking guide, ensuring a personalized adventure. With a pick-up from Chiang Mai town between 8:00 and 8:30 AM, you’ll be transported to the foot of Doi Suthep to begin your trek.
Explore Tranquil Temples and Breathtaking Views
Follow the Monk Trail to uncover the serene Wat Pha Lat, a hidden gem nestled within the park. Continue your Trekking in Doi Suthep journey with a challenging 40-minute hike to the iconic Doi Suthep Temple, where you’ll be captivated by the magnificent golden pagoda and panoramic views of Chiang Mai City from this sacred location.
Refresh Your Senses with Nature’s Beauty
As you make your way back, visit four enchanting waterfalls (ex. Mon Thatan waterfall, Huay Kaew Waterfall), offering the perfect opportunity to swim, relax, and immerse yourself in nature’s splendor. Conclude your unforgettable Trekking in Doi Suthep experience with a return to your hotel around 15:30-16:00, cherishing memories that will last a lifetime. Seize this chance to explore the awe-inspiring wonders of Doi Suthep-Pui National Park.
- 08.00 – 08.30 a.m. Pickup at hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai town
- Drive to Doi Suthep foothills
- Trek the Monk Trail to Wat Pha Lat (Hidden Temple)
- Continue to Doi Suthep Temple, admire the golden pagoda and panoramic city views
- Descend and visit four enchanting waterfalls
- Enjoy swimming and relaxation
- 15:30-16:00 PM: Return to hotel
* The time is approximate.
Full day trekking in Doi Suthep area
- Pickup Time
- 08:00 – 08:30 a.m.
- Return Time
- 05:30 – 06:00 p.m.
- Join with group minimum 2 pax
Children 1-2 years old Free of Charge
Children 3-7 years old 1400 THB/Person
- A Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Transportation by Truck
- All tickets and entrance fees
- All listed activities
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in town area
- Items of a personal nature
- Other tour which not mentioned in the package
What to bring on tour
- Short pants, Walking shoes, Sandal, Towel, Insect spray, Sun cream and your personal stuffs
Full day trek
Join with group tour 2-12 pax
We use a truck for transportation
Insurance cover medical bills up to a maximum amount of 1,000,000 baht
Leave A Comment