Explore Chiang Mai with Half Day Tour Doi Suthep
Visit the most famous temple or the landmark of Chiang Mai “Doi Suthep Temple” and Hmong Hilltribe Village
Overview : Half day tour Doi Suthep area, picking up at Chiang Mai town in the morning or in the afternoon and departure to Doi Suthep Area which driving up on the mountain to visit Doi Suthep Temple, the most important temple in Chiang Mai, situated on a hill overlooking the city.
Phratat Doi Suthep temple is the must place or landmark of Chiang Mai. It seems like, if you come to Chiangmai and don’t visit this temple that means you haven’t arrive Chiang Mai yet! Continue, to visit the northern part of the country or visit a quaint and picturesque Hmong village set in at attractive visit hillside spot and see the Hmong tribesmen dressed in their colorful traditional costumes.
After that, we return to Chiang Mai town and transfers you to hotel or guesthouse.
- 08.30 a.m. / 13.00 p.m. Pickup at hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai town
- Visit to Doi Suthep Temple
- Visit to Hmong Village
- 12.00 p.m. / 16.30 p.m. Transfer to hotel or guesthouse
* The time is approximate.
Private Tour only your Group
Adult Price in THB (Thai Baht)
Children 1-2 years old Free of Charge
Children 3-7 years old 600 THB/Person
A child safety restraint seats (Car seat) are available with advance reservation.
- For children 0-12 months old (0-9kg)
- For children 1-3 years old (8-18kg)
- A Licensed English speaking tour guide
- A Comfortable air-condition van
- All tickets and entrance fees
- All listed activities
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in town area
- Items of a personal nature
- Other tour which not mentioned in the package
What to bring on tour
- Short pants, Walking shoes, Sandal, Towel, Swimming suit, Insect spray, Sun cream and your personal stuffs
Half day tour
Private tour arranged only for your group
Group size 1-3 persons : We use commuter sedan car 1-3 seats air-con
Group size 4-12 persons : We use commuter van 4-12 seats air-con
Insurance cover medical bills up to a maximum amount of 1,000,000 baht
Leave A Comment