Chiang Mai Elephant Care at Elephant Jungle Paradise Park
Care Day at Elephant Jungle Paradise Park. A special shorter version of our popular single day visit tailored to those who arrive later and have less time to spend at our park
Would you like to meet and befriend members of a local tribe, as well as their elephants, which have recently been rescued from riding and logging camps?
Overview : Elephant Jungle Paradise Park offers visitors the chance to support an ethical, cruelty-free organisation while interacting with these amazing animals in their natural habitat. Trek through the jungle to find small groups of gentle elephants as they roam free in their beautiful surroundings. The full day tour option offers you the intimate experiences of feeding and bathing elephants, as well as assisting in the creation of organic herbal medicine to improve their health.
Our professional tour guides encourage you to learn the history, habits, and language of the elephants, and interact with them in a personal and loving way. Lucky guests may even experience an elephant returning their affection in the form of a hug or kiss with their trunk! Help apply a muddy elephant cosmetic treatment, and join them for a swim in a river fed by an idyllic waterfall to finish off a magical day spent in an untouched natural environment.
- 8:00 – 8:30 Pick up from your hotel or accommodation.
- 10:00 : Arrive at the Jungle
- 10:15 : History/Behavior Lesson
- 10:30 : Jungle Trek & Feeding
- 11:10 : Homemade Thai Lunch
- 12:30 : Prepare Elephant Medicine
- 13:00 : Mud Spa
- 14:00 : Swim in the Waterfall
- 15:30 : Depart Jungle and Return to Chiang Mai
1 Day Elephant Care at Elephant Jungle Paradise Park
- Pickup Time
- 08:00 – 08:30 a.m.
- Return Time
- 05:00 – 05:30 p.m.
Children 1 – 3 years old : Free of charge
Children 4 – 6 years old : 800 THB
Children 7 – 9 years old : 1600 THB
- Pick/Drop off to your accommodation
- Photographer and Online photo album
- English speaking tour guide
- Traditional buffet lunch
- Drinking water
- Food for feeding elephants
- Jungle trek
- Items of a personal nature
- t-shirt, towel, swimming suit, sandals or slippers
- sunblock lotion, insect spray, hat, camera
- The minimum daily package for tourists travelling in a group of 2 persons or more
- Walking thoughts the jungle with amazing local tour guide, NO ELEPHANTS
Full day tour
You will join a group of passengers maximum 12 persons
We use a truck for transportation
Insurance cover medical bills up to a maximum amount of 1,000,000 baht
We (family of 4, min age 12) are interested to join a day next Tuesday from The Empress Hotel in Chiang May.
Please return your adress and contact Information to finalize the arrangement.
Thank you in advance